about tatoos?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Anyone who thinks that ugly scam is a smart thing to do to one's god given skin aught to get a job in one of those whore houses run by losers and jail birds because that's all they're good for.

NOT getting a tat is being strong, not weak; aside from how burned out the entire thing is !! 

Go ahead, throw your money in the toilet !! 

• mars
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Military Tatoo-events? They mostly play Celtic music. They could Jazz it up..

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not sure why this is in the jazz category, but i don't care for them. i'll never get one.

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Nope for me, nope for him, nope for her. But it's your body.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

If there is a LEGITIMATE reason - your blood type because you are in the military, or are a first responder - then otherwise I cannot see what the FAD is. Flashy sports cars, tattoos, outrageous hair/makeup/ crazy body modifications - all these just advertise VERY LOW self-worth. There are small select groups that have had a tattoo tradition for years, it not centuries - but their devotion has been cheapened by idiots who want themselves covered in a tribute to this week's hot rock band. Yes, I wear some makeup on special occasions, and had my ears pierced (one each) when I was in HS, decades ago - and I dye my hair. Everything I do, including clothing, is within generally conservative/attractive limits. But like escalation of verbal confrontations, and the current state of our governmental lack of even common courtesy - some people feel that they need to be OUTRAGEOUS to be valued. I perform regularly as a classical soloist - my art speaks for me then. Not gonna play the Prokofiev Flute Sonata, wearing only a thong and body paint (made ya GAG a little, didn't I?).

Like we have seen in cartoons - in the not-distant future, nursing homes are gonna be filled with geezers and geezerets, each trying unfold a path of hanging saggy skin, to show off tattoos they cannot recall WHY they got . . .

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

What about them? On women, they scream promiscuous and damaged, on men they scream anger issues and unresolved problems

• 3 months ago

What is it commemorating? Or why do you need the attention? It’s a personal choice, I just hope you’re not trying to fit in.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I do not like tattoos.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.