I like to know,why my colleague,who teaches Chemistry like me went to our boss and said behind of my back,that?

one of her students in the lab smelled a chemical directly,so she is not qualified to teach Chemistry. I emailed him,this not right,who told you that an incident happened in my lab? He did not answer me.When I was in our Boss' s office,he showed up and I told him,would you please tell me,who said this to you?... show more one of her students in the lab smelled a chemical directly,so she is not qualified to teach Chemistry. I emailed him,this not right,who told you that an incident happened in my lab? He did not answer me.When I was in our Boss' s office,he showed up and I told him,would you please tell me,who said this to you? He said ,I was walking in the Hallway and I overheard the students said that.
Because I wrote the lab manual,I wanted to protect myself.I said the false report that you gave the boss,does not have anything to do with your manual.This sounds silly to me. Should I consider this harassment?
1 answer 1