Could I be arrested/get in trouble for wearing an offensive hoodie in UK? What would the offence be if so? And whats the penalty?

I have a hoodie with the confederate flag on it, all over it. I got it from my American Granddad. I don't know whether I can wear it in public without getting in trouble? I know it can be deemed offensive and racist. Would it be a bad idea to wear it? Would it most likely offend people? And could the police... show more I have a hoodie with the confederate flag on it, all over it. I got it from my American Granddad. I don't know whether I can wear it in public without getting in trouble? I know it can be deemed offensive and racist. Would it be a bad idea to wear it? Would it most likely offend people? And could the police get involved? Apparently it's a hate crime or racially aggravated or something along them lines, any help?