Changing Jobs at almost 2 years?

I am a 25 y/o female. I have been working for my current company for 1 year and 8 months. I find myself wanting to do more in my career. I have a construction engineering degree, but I don’t work in my educational field. I am thinking about changing to construction or something along the lines of my educational... show more I am a 25 y/o female. I have been working for my current company for 1 year and 8 months. I find myself wanting to do more in my career. I have a construction engineering degree, but I don’t work in my educational field. I am thinking about changing to construction or something along the lines of my educational background, but I do not want to take a risk and regret it later. My current company is a large corporation that has great benefits however everyone including myself is very stressed working there. It is an hour drive (one way), no affordable apartments nearby, and I feel like I can do more than I am in my job title. I have applied for 3 engineering jobs at my current company. I was turned down for two and have been waiting for about a month on the last application. I talked to the hiring managers so they know I’m interested in engineering. I’m in my 20s and am thinking since I’m still young, I can make a change early verses later. Can anyone give advice on how to handle the situation (leaving at almost 2 years or staying)? Thanks a ton!
Update: Additional details: The job is stressful b/c it is very fast pace, most people (including me) can’t remember what we’ve done within the last 30 minutes. I’m having sharp chest and head pains. I know it’s from stress b/c I’m don’t have any pain on the weekends. Tasks are hard to complete in one setting because it’s... show more Additional details: The job is stressful b/c it is very fast pace, most people (including me) can’t remember what we’ve done within the last 30 minutes. I’m having sharp chest and head pains. I know it’s from stress b/c I’m don’t have any pain on the weekends. Tasks are hard to complete in one setting because it’s so busy. I just feel like I shouldn’t put myself through that type of stress for the long term. I also find myself thinking about construction and engineering in general pretty often.