Do certain people who compliment you while insulting other people make you uncomfortable?

I went to a different club last week and saw a familiar customer. He told me I belonged at this new club with the other pretty girls and said there's too many pigs at the regular club I go to. πŸ˜‚

Cheap shot but overall I hate that he insulted other girls. If he wants to complain so much why show up every day the club is open!

Like a piece of furniture, he's always there!

I love going to hilarious clubs πŸ˜‚ can giggle and make money all at once

It depends on the person. The only reason it would make me feel uncomfortable is when I feel that he is not sincere in his compliment and is just trying to flatter me to get something. Otherwise, I would accept the compliment.

Yes, that is uncomfortable.

Puts a little pressure on, yeah...

I mean I wonder (when that happens) if I'll be the next on the chopping block... or if I already am and the person just kisses up to whoever they are facing eye-to-eye at the moment.