What seals entryways tight enough to bar insects like roaches and wasps from crawling under them?

2 Answers

  • 1 year ago

    First, all entranceways have a thresh-hold in the doorway and it has a channel cut in it for the door. On the high part of the channel you have weatherstripping that presses lightly against the door with its rubber edge. Go to HOME DEPOT OR SIMILAR TYPE STORE and see what a normal doorway looks like. Then you understand and know what you got and can ask questions on how to fix it. They have all types of seals.

  • 1 year ago

    A properly fitted door.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.