He said I’ll remember that and that’s really bad for him, what should I do?

Some guy took my charger, lied saying he didn’t have it, then when I took it back where he left it, I left his phone since he tried making him bring it to me. In high school I would get beat up for no reason and this triggered something in me, not anger but fear. This kinda gave me a mini panic attack in my heart.... show more Some guy took my charger, lied saying he didn’t have it, then when I took it back where he left it, I left his phone since he tried making him bring it to me. In high school I would get beat up for no reason and this triggered something in me, not anger but fear. This kinda gave me a mini panic attack in my heart. I told him i wouldn’t remember that if I were him. Because I’ve been pushed around to much that I feel like I can be dangerous since I don’t know what I’m cable of because I believe a gun can handle the problem easily, just to protect myself. What do I do? I want to get over this so badly but I don’t know what this guy is capable of since we’re both in the wrong since no one can judge someone from them.
Update: I had enough drama in high school because of me since I was so paranoid and anti social people would be after me. im just trying my best to know what to do. i want to tell this guy or should i say kid since everyone knows that you shouldnt say **** like that if you dont know what their capable of.
Update 2: i feel like i should apologize.