I am so done with everybody i hate people so much?

there is not one person on this entire planet who is nice to me and treats with respect not even my own parents. them and everyone else is always yelling at me for things i do and i am sick of it i totally cant stand people. they also all are mean to me and because of me being a man woman whenever i am going out... show more there is not one person on this entire planet who is nice to me and treats with respect not even my own parents. them and everyone else is always yelling at me for things i do and i am sick of it i totally cant stand people. they also all are mean to me and because of me being a man woman whenever i am going out with my family to eat or go to stores are always giving me the mean look like im some kind of monster or bad person which i am totally not so screw those f****in people they can screw off then cause i have had it with woman whenever i go out giving me hate stares or these kind of stares like they are expecting me to do something awful which i am not and i have had enough of it i seriously hate everyone i am sorry to the people who i dont know and am hating for no reason but people in my mind are just totally awful and are just mean and cruel to one another for no reason and im tired of being one of the people who has to be given these weird stares from women or having people being mean to me for no reason when i never done anything to them or anyone and am a nice guy
Update: i just wish i can move to a unpopulated island where there are no people so i dont have to deal with people being mean and disrespectful to me and i dont care if thats life and thats what people do to one another i have totally have had it with people and am totally now pushing myself or cutting people out of my... show more i just wish i can move to a unpopulated island where there are no people so i dont have to deal with people being mean and disrespectful to me and i dont care if thats life and thats what people do to one another i have totally have had it with people and am totally now pushing myself or cutting people out of my life forever