My dad refuses to accept my lesbian girlfriend and he doesn't respect my relationship. How can I get him to be more respectful?

Okay so my mom doesn't like the fact that I like other girls but she supports my choice but the problem is my dad. Ever since I told him, he has been distant towards me and disrespectful. He doesn't accept my lesbian girlfriend. He was like, "I am disappointed because my baby girl came out as gay.... show more Okay so my mom doesn't like the fact that I like other girls but she supports my choice but the problem is my dad. Ever since I told him, he has been distant towards me and disrespectful. He doesn't accept my lesbian girlfriend. He was like, "I am disappointed because my baby girl came out as gay. It's suppose to be a man and a woman! (Too my girlfriend) You better stay the hell away from me! I don't wanna see you and my daughter kissing. Back off of me!" I called out my dad for being rude. He said, "Well that's how I feel and I will tell it straight up in her face. Sorry not sorry." He doesn't respect her or my choice. My dad has no right to be rude. My dad bluntly said If we get engaged, he will not go to our wedding. We've only been dating for two weeks. My dad is kindhearted but he can be a jerk sometimes. Has this happened to you?