How to stop this charge on my card?

So i signed up for this gaming website and it was supposed to be free, though it said it needed my card info just to prove i was over 18(yes it's one of those gaming websites, i was curious) anyway, I tried out the website didn't really like it so without thinking i closed the tab and figured that would be the end of it. However i look at my card account and it took 40 bucks and now i want to cancel the account but i can't remember what the website was and it's not in my history. Is there a way to cancel future charges on my account. I've been trying to find the website to log back in but i can't remember.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

• 2 months ago

Blocking it will be good

• 2 months ago

you might be able to find out the website thru your card

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Better call your bank and quick

• Nunya
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Talk to your bank and see if they can give you any information.

• 2 months ago

I had this happen, once. I never give my card out for free trials or "free" with credit card number since.

Anyway what I did was immediately call the number on the back of my card and disputed the charge. They took it off of my account.

• 2 months ago

You should call the customer service number on the back of the card and tell them that you do not authorize any further charges from that company.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.