Daughter won talent show at fair, what is the chance of her getting a full ride to Stanford?

My daughter sang Walking in The Air at the talent show at the fair. She is currently in 11th grade. I was unaware she was practicing singing and such and I found the trophy and a check for $1500 in her room. She says it’s no big deal, but it actually might be a big deal and if pursued lead to a scholarship. I... show more My daughter sang Walking in The Air at the talent show at the fair. She is currently in 11th grade. I was unaware she was practicing singing and such and I found the trophy and a check for $1500 in her room.

She says it’s no big deal, but it actually might be a big deal and if pursued lead to a scholarship. I know Stanford does t offer academic merit scholarships, but they do offer scholarships to specially recruited students for particular talent and such as far as I know.

Is winning such a contest a potential way to get a full ride scholarship to Stanford for 4 years of undergrad plus 2 years for an MBA and would it look impressive to Stanford?

Stanford might see her as “the next Jackie Evancho” and offer her a full ride. How would this work what would Stanford think, how does one get a full ride to Stanford?