Someone reported me to the FBI for talking to an 12 year old about the birds and the bees, why do people think I can get arrested for that?

I am friends with an autistic 12 year old named nathan who is an fellow elevator guy. I have autism too and have been officially diagnosed by an professional. I have been talking to him for the past few weeks since my other friends are too busy to talk to and I lost a close friend so I have no one talk to. I am... show more I am friends with an autistic 12 year old named nathan who is an fellow elevator guy. I have autism too and have been officially diagnosed by an professional. I have been talking to him for the past few weeks since my other friends are too busy to talk to and I lost a close friend so I have no one talk to. I am giving nathan life advice on certain and lately he has been taking classes on the birds and the bees. He asked me a couple of questions about it so I tried my best to explain it to him. He also asked me advice on what he can and cannot say to girls so I have given him advice on that too. People heard me doing this and so they said they have reported me to the FBI. I don't get why people think that I can get locked up for this when I have autism. I've gotten away with so many things because of my mental illnesses. Plus I an anonymous online and so no one can track me down. Andy and everyone says I'm a pedo and says that the FBI will come knocking down my door one day. I don't get why the FBI will take an online person's report seriously. Why do people think that the FBI will get involved with this and come hunt me down ???
10 answers 10