Someone reported me to the FBI for talking to an 12 year old about the birds and the bees, why do people think I can get arrested for that?

I am friends with an autistic 12 year old named nathan who is an fellow elevator guy. I have autism too and have been officially diagnosed by an professional. I have been talking to him for the past few weeks since my other friends are too busy to talk to and I lost a close friend so I have no one talk to. I am... show more I am friends with an autistic 12 year old named nathan who is an fellow elevator guy. I have autism too and have been officially diagnosed by an professional. I have been talking to him for the past few weeks since my other friends are too busy to talk to and I lost a close friend so I have no one talk to. I am giving nathan life advice on certain and lately he has been taking classes on the birds and the bees. He asked me a couple of questions about it so I tried my best to explain it to him. He also asked me advice on what he can and cannot say to girls so I have given him advice on that too. People heard me doing this and so they said they have reported me to the FBI. I don't get why people think that I can get locked up for this when I have autism. I've gotten away with so many things because of my mental illnesses. Plus I an anonymous online and so no one can track me down. Andy and everyone says I'm a pedo and says that the FBI will come knocking down my door one day. I don't get why the FBI will take an online person's report seriously. Why do people think that the FBI will get involved with this and come hunt me down ???