Anonymous

Someone reported me to the FBI for talking to an 12 year old about the birds and the bees, why do people think I can get arrested for that?

I am friends with an autistic 12 year old named nathan who is an fellow elevator guy. I have autism too and have been officially diagnosed by an professional. I have been talking to him for the past few weeks since my other friends are too busy to talk to and I lost a close friend so I have no one talk to. I am giving nathan life advice on certain and lately he has been taking classes on the birds and the bees. He asked me a couple of questions about it so I tried my best to explain it to him. He also asked me advice on what he can and cannot say to girls so I have given him advice on that too. People heard me doing this and so they said they have reported me to the FBI. I don't get why people think that I can get locked up for this when I have autism. I've gotten away with so many things because of my mental illnesses. Plus I an anonymous online and so no one can track me down. Andy and everyone says I'm a pedo and says that the FBI will come knocking down my door one day. I don't get why the FBI will take an online person's report seriously. Why do people think that the FBI will get involved with this and come hunt me down ???

• mom

you have no right telling him about sex. that is for his parents too teach him. as far as the FBI, they can easy found out who you are even if you are hiding on the computer

Yes! You were in the wrong! Parents are to be the only ones to teach these to their own children!

Ones like you that have taken up talking to children on this subject have often broke Federal Laws and Kidnapped the child!

Pray to GOD for help, for you to understand more.

• Lita

Because you were being inappropriate with him. It's not your place to discuss the birds and the bees with him. It doesn't matter if you claim you have autism it doesn't excuse your actions nor does it mean you can do illegal actions without being penalized.

• PAMELA

It is up to nathan's parents to tell him anything, keep your nose out.

You know it doesn't matter if anyone has any evidence against you. What you are doing is wrong. You have demonstrated your lack of moral character over and over online. Being without morals does not make you autistic. It makes you a worthless drain on society and your family.

With the abysmal state of your own dateless life and inability to even maintain a healthy relationship with a woman really makes you NOT qualified to being giving dating advice to anyone. Do nathan's parents know you are doing this? Have you even bothered to ask their permission to talk about this with him? I'm betting the answer to both of those questions is no. That alone is not normal or healthy.

A 29 year old man talking about sex with a 12 year old boy will send up a lot of red flags for most adults. Law enforcement takes a very dim view of that kind of activity. They actually set up sting operations to find sexual predators online. You are setting yourself up to be found out. You aren't nearly as anonymous online as you think. Law enforcement and the FBI have resources to find people even if they are trying to hide.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

theyre just being mean, i dont think youre doing anything wrong

• Lita

Pearl, you are incorrect as usual. It is not appropriate for a stranger online to be talking to a minor about anything that personal and private.

bullshity..cough coufg bs

• thesun

They think you are grooming him..

so now he is autistic too?

you have gotten away with being an a$$ because the police are failing to do their jobs, any other city, you would be locked up as a felon.