I bought a Outdoor Antenna LTE 9dbi MIMO Antenna with 15m cable for GLOBE AT HOME PREPAID WIFI but the Globe model we got dose not have?

the external antenna interface the Glode use LET WiFi or u can connect directly to with with cord ro the laptop or pc do they make a device where I can hook up the antenna to then the device would transmits the LTE inside of the house for the Globe to pick up the signal a device that would receive the... show more the external antenna interface the Glode use LET WiFi or u can connect directly to with with cord ro the laptop or pc do they make a device where I can hook up the antenna to then the device would transmits the LTE inside of the house for the Globe to pick up the signal a device that would receive the transmission off what antennas getting and transmitted inside the house
0