My mother is putting pressure on me about where I take a job?

I just graduated college in May. My parents are currently helping me financially. I’ve got 3 job offers on the table 1.) is 4 hours from where I went to college. The pay is average. My brother lived there and HATED IT. I went there and thought the area was ok but found the people to be very unwelcoming 2.) is... show more I just graduated college in May. My parents are currently helping me financially. I’ve got 3 job offers on the table

1.) is 4 hours from where I went to college. The pay is average. My brother lived there and HATED IT. I went there and thought the area was ok but found the people to be very unwelcoming

2.) is also 4 hours away in another city. I interned with this company while in college. I loved it but the pay they offered me is so low I cannot afford an apartment. It’s VERY LOW.

3.) The 3rd job is in Chicago. I love Chicago and have wanted to live there for sometime now. They offered me a little low for the area too but I think I’d be ok and able to make it.

My mom is helping me pay to relocate and is insistent that I take the 1st job because it pays the most and my brother knows the area. I’m not entirely sure that job is going to be the right fit for me. I had a lot of questions and concerns about that job. She told me if I want her help financially I need to turn down the other two jobs. I’m not sure what to do. I really want to take the job in Chicago.

Any advice?