Does anyone else rarely make sandwhiches because it's expensive to make a GOOD sandwhich?

cheaper to just to go subway get a 5 dollar foot long and they give coupons you go to the grocery store and if you want good quality meats, cheeses, bread, lettuce, spinach, condiments itll cost a fortune. most people use deli cheese for their sandwhiches. deli turkey is very expensive for what you get. but the ... show more cheaper to just to go subway get a 5 dollar foot long and they give coupons
you go to the grocery store and if you want good quality meats, cheeses, bread, lettuce, spinach, condiments itll cost a fortune. most people use deli cheese for their sandwhiches. deli turkey is very expensive for what you get. but the turkey like oscar meyer and all that taste slimy to me. boar's head is the only turkey that my taste boars head so about a couple of slices of boars head turkey is only enough for 2 sandwiches