Would it be a waste of money to buy colorful and unique eyeshadow palettes to showcase my artistry IF i only wear bronzy shades everyday?

imy paychecks are very little . i have tan skin and jet black hair so bronze and gold eyeshadow colors look best on me. it's what i use up the most. but i would like to start showcasing my artistry on instagram and youtube so i can get noticed by high ends brands like ABH, makeup forever etc.. obviously this... show more imy paychecks are very little . i have tan skin and jet black hair so bronze and gold eyeshadow colors look best on me. it's what i use up the most. but i would like to start showcasing my artistry on instagram and youtube so i can get noticed by high ends brands like ABH, makeup forever etc.. obviously this would require me to buy a lot of this new releases and colorful makeup. advice??
1 answer 1