Something seems off with this job offer thoughts?

I've applied to work with a specific company 3 different times. I interviewed the first time and did not get an offer. Then the HR lady offered me a 10/hr 20/hr per week job. (I have a Masters Degree) I turned it down. She then interviewed me for another position in which she did not hire me for. Today out of... show more I've applied to work with a specific company 3 different times. I interviewed the first time and did not get an offer. Then the HR lady offered me a 10/hr 20/hr per week job. (I have a Masters Degree) I turned it down. She then interviewed me for another position in which she did not hire me for.

Today out of the blue she called me with an offer. She told me the person in the department left without any type of written notice. She said they need someone there ASAP. Mind you, the job is 6 hours away so I would need a little bit of time to relocate. She told me they cannot offer me any type of relocation money and that they are in a crunch to fill the position. She said she'd need me there in less then 2 weeks. I don't know that I can move that quickly I'm currently unemployed so I do need work however, this would be a big move for me. I'm a little skeptical about all of this. I don't know if it's worth moving 6 hours away. I would like to work for the company HOWEVER it just seems like something is off to me with this offer. I did not even have to interview and I never even received a description of my job responsibilities or even what my salary would be. I also have no idea who my direct supervisor would be.

Thoughts on all of this?
I really need money/a job but this is going to be a costly move.
I would like to work for this company but again something seems off.