I had a bus accident can i Sue the bus company in Turkey?? Please help me out Turkish people?

a few days ago i had a horrible bus accident

here is the link

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/son-dakika-afyon...

after the accident i was sent to hospital by ambulance and i have 5 broken ribs...

i work and live in Turkey

I went to the court in the city that the accident happened and i got the copy original of all the files for 100tl from the court....

and i have spent so much for medical and other taxi etc fees

I have all the evidence police and hospital reports from the court certified

what should i do next? can i sue the bus company because the bus driver fell asleep while driving and it caused the bus to crash and all of us get hurt!

Should i be seen by a Adli Tip doctor?

the legal government doctor that can write how much compensation should be give to me?

please help me out as i will be unable to work for the next 1 and a half month due to my injuries!

• Foofa

I'd advise you to see a lawyer.

• John

I appreciate that your very first instinct was to come here to consult me, The Exalted One on Yahoo Answers. But I'm just not a lawyer, you see. And certainly not a Turkish lawyer. Why this needs to be explained is one of life's greatest mysteries.