I use to loosely follow or support Manchester United as a kid but only because my father adored them ?

does it mean I should be passionate and crazy about soccer even though I rarely follow the sport ? I prefer Nascar and NBA because I prefer American Sports to European Sports. My dad loves Manchester United though and when he came out here to florida in 94 I was just 9 months old. In all his photographs he shows... show more does it mean I should be passionate and crazy about soccer even though I rarely follow the sport ?

I prefer Nascar and NBA because I prefer American Sports to European Sports. My dad loves Manchester United though and when he came out here to florida in 94 I was just 9 months old.

In all his photographs he shows me him and his pals going to the matches and drinking at pubs. I try to follow the Manchester United team if my father is watching them on tv otherwise I tend to fall asleep if i accidentally come across it on channels I'll skip.

Are they a good team to support if decide to follow European football ? I'm an LA Lakers fan in NBA btw.