Should I file for bankruptcy? HELP?

I can a college student in her last year (Hopefully) at a university getting a B.S in Chemistry. I have about 18K in student loans, which I know won't be really affected by a bankruptcy. I mainly want to file because my car was repossessed and I owe the loan company 14K (Before they sell the car and subtract... show more I can a college student in her last year (Hopefully) at a university getting a B.S in Chemistry. I have about 18K in student loans, which I know won't be really affected by a bankruptcy. I mainly want to file because my car was repossessed and I owe the loan company 14K (Before they sell the car and subtract that from what I owe which won't be much). I have another 2K in credit card debt and 2K in medical debt. I just feel hopeless about paying it back. I don't have a car so I have no way to work and therefore no income right now until I figure something out. I pay cash for school now and in order to graduate, I have to pay 8K in tuition (Dad is dodging paying his taxes and won't let me us his tax information for the fasfa which I need). I get no help from my family. In total, I have about 36K in debt (17K minus student loans). Idk what I should do. I'm broke as can be and drowning in debt and school work. any advise would be so GREATLY appropriated
2 answers 2