Could I be an underweight Soft Dramatic in Kibbe's system?

I am 1.73 m tall (5'7.5 I think). I weigh 53 kgs which makes my BMI classify as underweight. I have pointed shoulders and narrow, long hands and feet. I don't Identify with pure Dramatic type because my face is not angular and my torso is not straight: I have high, wide hip bones, narrow visible waist line,... show more I am 1.73 m tall (5'7.5 I think). I weigh 53 kgs which makes my BMI classify as underweight. I have pointed shoulders and narrow, long hands and feet.
I don't Identify with pure Dramatic type because my face is not angular and my torso is not straight: I have high, wide hip bones, narrow visible waist line, and 34 C bra size. Yet I don't look fleshy and curvy like other SD body types (Sophia Loren, Anita Ekberg, Monica Bellucci...) I am like an hourglass that is flattened instead of rounded.
My face is long, with round big eyes and straight eyebrows, small rounded lips and oval jawline. My novel is delicate as well.
My hair is thick and wavy/curly.
I don't look very muscular and my limbs and legs are extremely long and lean.
Help!
0