Why are so many people on this forum so mean and vulgar?

Favorite Answer

A lot of people are “brave” when it comes to faceless online activity.

Some are just on this site to bully and abuse others, and actually get satisfaction out of it.

Having peeked at your activity, I have to say you seem like a very nice, mature, and caring person, both in your questions, but also, and even more so, in your answers.

2 Timothy 3:1-5. Enough said.

They are often constipated

Because it's the internet

Remember this forum is full of kids under 18 of age...or miserable miniature adults.

Because most people are mean and vulgar. Most people are just hiding it most of the time. Same thing with bastards behind a wheel of a car, acting like they are the most important person on the planet.

The worst people in the world are those who try to regulate the people around them. Like people who accost others seeking abortions. Or people who accost others who want to cut down a forest. Or people who remove other's questions about girls wearing leggings. Those people are all the people making the world a worse place. And I hope that their children get cancer. There you go - now that I've said that, people will think that I am the mean and vulgar one, right? But no, I am not. I am the nicest person in the world, according to those who know me. It's the bastards in the world who try to appear to be nice that are the real slimy crooks.

PMS *****😂😂😂😂 THATS JUST THE WAY CRAZY PPL COME OUT BASICALLY ONLINE

• Nathan

Because they hide behind a screen and say it, thinking nobody will find out it's them. I have been harassed by a few people here over my comment, which included me telling a lady that she legally needed to take her pet to a vet and stop ignoring him - and if she couldn't afford it then ask a shelter for help. People are ignorant

• Kelly

A stranger is more likely to tell you the truth instead of what you want to hear.

Because they are bored, immature kids