Doesn't feel like things are working out with her?

I met a woman some time ago and I ended up liking her. We share a similar personality and she also likes me. She is a really kind and humble person. The problem is that she is most of the time stressed because of her job. This has prevented us from getting to know each other and I feel that I can't really do... show more I met a woman some time ago and I ended up liking her. We share a similar personality and she also likes me. She is a really kind and humble person. The problem is that she is most of the time stressed because of her job. This has prevented us from getting to know each other and I feel that I can't really do anything about it. She also likes her job som much, even though it causes her stress and frustration. I feel ignored because I know that she is the nicest person on earth otherwise. I wish she could be more open towards me. 

I would like to get to know her better in real life, not just through social media. She is also a bit shy and I have gotten sharp hints from her friends that she likes me a lot. I also like her, and it feels somewhat wrong to give up on her. She is a wonderful person, but I also don't know if there is something I can do to make things better?
Update: She has never really talked to me in real life because of her stress and shyness.
Update 2: If I dropped her, she would also be devastated.