Can my CPU be bad, without having heat issues?

I have a computer build that got uplugger directly form the UPS and powered down instantly. When I went to boot it back up it had lost the raid and jumped me back to the bios. I tired to recover the raid, did not work, tired differnet SSD's still could not recover so I got a new board. When I finally got to the... show more I have a computer build that got uplugger directly form the UPS and powered down instantly. When I went to boot it back up it had lost the raid and jumped me back to the bios. I tired to recover the raid, did not work, tired differnet SSD's still could not recover so I got a new board. When I finally got to the install screen for windows the entire system instantly turns off after about 20 seconds of the install.

I have tired different ram, differnet SSDs, differnet GPUs, unplugging all the fans, usbs, audio, etc.

The board I have is an Asus x99 Deluxe II, this Is the new one.
The Power supply I have is a AX1500I
The CPU I have is an Intel i7-5960x extreme.
Ram is 64 GB of G Skills DDR4
The GPUs are 2 x2 Radeon 295's GDDR5 (4 total)

I have removed all the grapfi cards and put a brand-new Nvidia k600 quatro in there for testing.
I have removed all the ram and dropped it down to a single 8 gig stick
I have removed all the SSD's and the PCI SSD and dropped it down to just 1 ssd.
The Power supply has a self test dn it passes.

The system will run in bios for ever and not shot down, all the temps are sub 40-45C so there is no temp issue. Water cooling is working perfectly and so are all the fans. Again, this is a new board

I have tried windows 7, 8 and 10 installs they all crash about 30 seconds into the install, similar to when there is a voltage issue or a temp issue, except I am not seeing any of those issues in the bios.

Any Ideas? Could my CPU be bad?
Update: I Should Add, the CPU is a grand and I would rather not spend that if I don't have to, as I already re bought the board and 4 more SSDs (2 grand there) really just trying to figure out how to diagnose this issue without sinking any more money into it.
Update 2: Update, all ram is find and coming up good. PSU ran through a self diagnosis and says its good. USB ports work, but sometimes "time out" and freeze right before it shuts down. Again, this is always after I select windows 10 (or 7 or 8) and put in my key's, select the SSD to install to (or hdd or... show more Update, all ram is find and coming up good.
PSU ran through a self diagnosis and says its good.
USB ports work, but sometimes "time out" and freeze right before it shuts down.
Again, this is always after I select windows 10 (or 7 or 8) and put in my key's, select the SSD to install to (or hdd or PCIE ssd) and it begins installing. 20 to 30 seconds into install it either freezes or straight shuts down.
Again, motherboard is new as well and I have the latest bios (tired them all fyi)