What type of professional pictures can I take with my senior dad that will look ok?

I was thinking maybe some holiday photos. Professional Christmas photo. I don’t know. My dad use to keep pictures of me in his wallet when I was younger. Now that I’m grown he says he doesn’t keep pictures of me in his wallet anymore. And he says he has photos of me on his cell phone now. I LOVE my father. I will... show more I was thinking maybe some holiday photos. Professional Christmas photo. I don’t know. My dad use to keep pictures of me in his wallet when I was younger. Now that I’m grown he says he doesn’t keep pictures of me in his wallet anymore. And he says he has photos of me on his cell phone now. I LOVE my father. I will remember him always. I haven’t took a picture with him in a long time. What kind of professional photos would look good with just us two?