Is it wrong for people who struggle to find understanding, connection with others to seek out working girls?

Some people just aren't able to have real connections with others. They just go day to day feeling like every one else is connected to something they're not... Research shows that most people who go down that road are just seeking some sort of affection. It's the only real thing missing, that... show more Some people just aren't able to have real connections with others. They just go day to day feeling like every one else is connected to something they're not...

Research shows that most people who go down that road are just seeking some sort of affection.

It's the only real thing missing, that is...something real... I'm 31, nearly 32 and never even had a real relationship.

It'll be easy for you to judge but I didn't have an easy time growing up and as an adult I never really "normalized" myself, my life...

I'd considered therapy for my anxiety and childhood "trauma" but it just seems like people who got a degree... and don't really have real ways of helping me. They drugs I've tried do as much as Sprees candy...

I often feel open to having a real bond with some one, dream of one but I never come closer.... never had a real connection with any one in that way in my entire life.
Update: My ideas are just not like most people's they don't understand my feelings. People don't connect with me...Women probably don't want someone damaged. I have a mediator personality, which is 4 percent of the population...and I am dealing with trauma and anxiety so intense that I'm surprised... show more My ideas are just not like most people's they don't understand my feelings. People don't connect with me...Women probably don't want someone damaged.

I have a mediator personality, which is 4 percent of the population...and I am dealing with trauma and anxiety so intense that I'm surprised I've learned to function with it. I just feel constant dread on some days and I'm so worked up internally and... the meds I got for it were completely useless...
1 answer 1