Is my dog even pregnant?

I bred my medium sized dog 6 weeks ago (shes 43 days today) for the first time but she still doesnt look pregnant should she be looking fat by now? Ive asked the woman who i bred her with and she said theres still time but im not so sure? All the sites ive looked at online are all saying u should be able to easily... show more I bred my medium sized dog 6 weeks ago (shes 43 days today) for the first time but she still doesnt look pregnant should she be looking fat by now? Ive asked the woman who i bred her with and she said theres still time but im not so sure? All the sites ive looked at online are all saying u should be able to easily tell shes pregnant by week 5..i don't want to scan/x-ray as too many people have told me how it's too stressful for the dogs and can cause them to reabsorb the pups (if there even is any) anyone else been this far into their dogs pregnancy with little signs? I'll also add before anyone jumps on the bandwagon...im not breeding her for the money (tbh I don't even get how anyone can realistically, as there isn't exactly money to be made from it when you deduct everything, stud fees..health checks..flea and worming treatment microchip and vaccinations healthchecks on puppies, food,heat lamps aswell as money aside for possible c-section and other costs it's not worth the money) my dog is of show quality and KC registered and I have bred her with another KC stud with over 20 generations behind him, I'm new to it all but everyone has to start somewhere I guess... also it was only the one mating I was offered another mating 48 hours after but i had lost my phone with the studs number stored so by the time i got my phone returned she had already came out of season.
8 answers 8