I'm finally at the point where I have no choice but to give my wife an ultimatum. How far is too far if I still want her as my wife?

After sending a message to my wife telling her that I've realized that she doesn't love me as a husband but only as a best friend and that this arrangement is NOT okay with me I've decided that I didn't wear my wedding ring today, because what's the point if she doesn't treat me like her... show more After sending a message to my wife telling her that I've realized that she doesn't love me as a husband but only as a best friend and that this arrangement is NOT okay with me I've decided that I didn't wear my wedding ring today, because what's the point if she doesn't treat me like her husband? She swore vows to love me as an individual regardless of my status or my health, and she's not doing her part at all.

I also blocked my wife from messaging me on FB (she can text or call my phone if she wants to talk still) then I changed my bio on FB to say "best friend" where husband used to be. Then I went on to declare on my FB wall (only family can see it) that our marriage is NOT okay and it hasn't been for quite some time. I know it seems petty but I was told yesterday that as long as she's "okay" with the arrangement of the relationship and I'm not giving too much grief she will maintain the status quo, so this is me trying to give MORE grief over our arrangement so she can let go of her matriarchal feminist beliefs and finally treat ME as an equal to HER.

Why I finally snapped is because after 9 years of talking to all of you on here I realized that the one thing that I have over my wife is I am a vulnerability in her "perfect online persona", she fears being exposed for being fake online and hiding the truth; so there it is, the only thing that can MAKE her see the relationship is NOT okay. But how far is too far if all I want is change?