Why do I get bad headaches everyday after school?

Every time I go to school I start getting headaches, yes I got at least 6-7 hours of sleep (thats the highest amount of sleep I can get when going to sleep), I drink 2-3 liters of water everyday, I do eat enough, my eyes are fine, and im not stressed nor in an unhealthy position, so whats causing this? About 1 hour... show more Every time I go to school I start getting headaches, yes I got at least 6-7 hours of sleep (thats the highest amount of sleep I can get when going to sleep), I drink 2-3 liters of water everyday, I do eat enough, my eyes are fine, and im not stressed nor in an unhealthy position, so whats causing this? About 1 hour after leaving school the headache suddenly dissapears for some reason, people say I need glasses, no, I do t stare at the board that long, I see clearly as well, but a psychiatrist told me to ask the doctor for help but me and my parents forgot, whats worse is that I take 2-4 painkillers DAILY because of this, without painkillers my headache could be a migraine, and its getting worse everyday, help? My parents dont care about it :(
4 answers 4