Why do SOME Vegans shove their opioions on other people?

I Used to be vefan and yeah I understand how hard it is and how healthy you lead yourself to believe but it's not healthy. I lost a lot of weight and had anemia and trust me I ate brocoli, spinach, nuts and kale and drank oat milk but I was still unhealthy. You can be vegan. That's fine just don't be... show more I Used to be vefan and yeah I understand how hard it is and how healthy you lead yourself to believe but it's not healthy. I lost a lot of weight and had anemia and trust me I ate brocoli, spinach, nuts and kale and drank oat milk but I was still unhealthy. You can be vegan. That's fine just don't be cruel to your fellow human beings like I was. I pushed everyone away and got affressive and even showed up to someone who used to go in this sections house when he gave me his address at sevtenteen. I was messed up and needed something to do and I decided to go vefan but it's not better for you and its not worth being abusive yo people over. I understand how you feel about animals but they are bred for food and it's not cruel. They have food long lives
8 answers 8