Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 months ago

How much does it cost you to live each month?

How much money approximately do you spent every month on rent, gas, electric, food, clothes etc. to survive and live an enjoyable life? What percentage of your income is that?

• Judith
    Favorite Answer

Close to $3000. Just me and one cat. Am paying off two bills - a lot of medical expenses. Until then no extra money to go on even a 3 day holiday. Can t afford to eat out for dinner but do meet friends/family for lunch 3 or 4x a month. I am saving a whopping $50 a month; once bills are paid off will save much more. Want enough in savings to cover unexpected car repairs and medical bills which includes dental care. If I can t pay cash for something; I m not getting it.

I'd say about $3,000. That's roughly 70% of my monthly income.

It is about $6000 a month, and income varies so it is hard to put a percentage on that.

About $2K to support two adults. Would be easier if I could land full time work. Was laid off from a good job 13 mo ago, and at present, cannot land anything. Not sure why.

About 0.4 million.

That is about 85 - 90% of my monthly income.