Bob
Bob asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 3 months ago

Should the first migrant boats attempting to invade foreign shores have been sank to send a message so more and more wouldn’t follow?

• Blonde
    Favorite Answer

Thou shall not kill. I say, capture them humanely, give them a water bottle and bag lunch, then take them right back to where they came from.

Just like the US border a lot more guns are needed.

They should have been denied entry & forced to return to their departure point. Vast numbers of these illegal aliens are going to Libya to hire smugglers with boats, and are NOT Libyans.

• We should learn a valuable lesson from the native Americans.

• Maxi

No......you are assumimg that 'others' will know and not attmpt to follow, but they domn't have the same freedom of information in their country as other civilalised countries they are trying to escape to...so more and more will continue to sail

No. We have immigration laws that NEED to be followed and followed strictly.

• Teva

Maybe if the yanks and brits and French etc hadn't ruined their countries by dropping bombs everywhere, people would have been happy to stay where they were?

As it is, good luck to em i say. I think I'd be doing my best to try and escape too.