I m a 17, transgender male, I m engaged to my 17 year old gf, what are your opinions on that?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Does that mean you're a lesbian pretending to be straight or a straight boy pretending to be a lesbian? 17 is too young to get married and it's too young to know you're trans and it's too young to have life-altering elective surgery. You're a CHILD.

• Tai
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think you're too young to get married, personally, but the trans part is irrelevant to that. Congratulations on finding love, but understand that while people used to get married that young all the time in modern day marriages that start out when you're that young are very unlikely to last. Best of luck with your transition and relationship/marriage.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Congrats but I also hope you don't get married for another few years at least.

• Logan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You guys are too young and have no idea what's going to hit you in three or four years. Sure you could be mature for your age but at 17 you just have no perspective.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That I don't agree with marriage of any kind because it's heteronormative. Your gender and gender identity is not the issue here. Marriage exists so that men can enslave and oppress women and it should not exist.

• Bob
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It is very sad that you have made such extreme decisions so young before you have any experience of life

• 2 months ago

I dont have one beyond good on you.

Its your life, live it as you see fit.

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You asked for my opinion - you're both too young to commit to marriage. Your transgender status has very little to do with my opinion.

• My opinion is: Congratulations!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

so your a lesbian living in a mans body.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.