I m a 17, transgender male, I m engaged to my 17 year old gf, what are your opinions on that?

Does that mean you're a lesbian pretending to be straight or a straight boy pretending to be a lesbian? 17 is too young to get married and it's too young to know you're trans and it's too young to have life-altering elective surgery. You're a CHILD.

• Tai

I think you're too young to get married, personally, but the trans part is irrelevant to that. Congratulations on finding love, but understand that while people used to get married that young all the time in modern day marriages that start out when you're that young are very unlikely to last. Best of luck with your transition and relationship/marriage.

Congrats but I also hope you don't get married for another few years at least.

• Logan

You guys are too young and have no idea what's going to hit you in three or four years. Sure you could be mature for your age but at 17 you just have no perspective.

That I don't agree with marriage of any kind because it's heteronormative. Your gender and gender identity is not the issue here. Marriage exists so that men can enslave and oppress women and it should not exist.

• Bob

It is very sad that you have made such extreme decisions so young before you have any experience of life

I dont have one beyond good on you.

Its your life, live it as you see fit.

• abcdef

You asked for my opinion - you're both too young to commit to marriage. Your transgender status has very little to do with my opinion.

• My opinion is: Congratulations!

so your a lesbian living in a mans body.