Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

Is drinking 2 cups of coffee per day bad for your health?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

On the contrary, there are several studies that show coffee is beneficial to our health, in prolonging life and boosting heart and brain health. However, the most healthy form of coffee is black coffee, with no sugar or creamer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

As long as it doesn't give you any unpleasant symptoms. If you have bad anxiety, the caffeine in coffee will exacerbate it. I'm a very anxious person and once ended up in the ER after having a bad reaction to coffee. My heart rate shot up to 150 bpm and I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack. Really scary! I don't really drink coffee anymore and if I do I have to be careful not to drink too much. Also, since it's acidic it can cause stomach pain or worsen acid reflux in some people.

If coffee doesn't bother you, then by all means drink it if you want to. It contains antioxidants which are very beneficial to your health. But moderation is key. Too much of anything can be bad. I'd say 2 cups a day is fine.

• 4 months ago

it kinda is my mom drinked like 3

• 4 months ago

Yes it is. My mom used to drink 1 cup a day and it made her heart flutter real bad sometimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I drink at least two and it helps my jumpiness. And I really need that. I hope that helps.

• 4 months ago

bad health with suger

• 4 months ago

i really hope not. not that it would stop me.

• 4 months ago
  • 4 months ago

No it refresh your mind

• 4 months ago

Maybe but the sugar is my friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.