Aura or did I already have a seizure?

I have epilepsy (controlled by medication , but I have been more stressed recently ) the only time I would experience seizures (grand maps) before I was medicated was at night /early morning (during the day I d suffer myoclonic and partial focal seizures) . Like I said it has been controlled with my medication but... show more I have epilepsy (controlled by medication , but I have been more stressed recently ) the only time I would experience seizures (grand maps) before I was medicated was at night /early morning (during the day I d suffer myoclonic and partial focal seizures) . Like I said it has been controlled with my medication but I know when somethings not right. I woke up in the middle of a deep sleep of a very weird dream. I woke up feeling off and weak and dizzy and when I went to the bathroom the lights made everything look too sharp. I couldn t fall back asleep so I m just laid down on the couch with a mad pain one side of my head . I m obviously going to call sick into work , but any idea what I should do to help alieve some discomfort and also since I m not 100%sure this is epilepsy related should I still call my neurologist?