How many of you are gullible and suggestible enough to accept that people are British just because some civilisational machine says they are?

A civilisational machine that is part of an inherently faulty and malignant civilisation with inherently destructive, subversion-enabling, weakness-bestowing and life-endangering qualities, I should add. Britain was never built to endure, as its fundamental components were designed by unenlightened and tactically... show more A civilisational machine that is part of an inherently faulty and malignant civilisation with inherently destructive, subversion-enabling, weakness-bestowing and life-endangering qualities, I should add.

Britain was never built to endure, as its fundamental components were designed by unenlightened and tactically deficient people. It is incorrigibly faulty and not fit for purpose.