War should I do if it says to not to heat milk when making raw milk yogurt?

I make yogurt often. When I use pasteurised milk I healt it to a certain temperature and wait until it cools to a certain temperature and with raw milk I don’t heat it I just put it straight in a jar with yogurt because it says it is preferable not to because it will destroy its molecule structure. I did both and... show more I make yogurt often. When I use pasteurised milk I healt it to a certain temperature and wait until it cools to a certain temperature and with raw milk I don’t heat it I just put it straight in a jar with yogurt because it says it is preferable not to because it will destroy its molecule structure. I did both and doesn’t both the same ways. When using pastured milk it does the job but when using raw it doesn’t work the same. The first a change occurred the second nothing happened. I was wondering what I should do when using raw milk for it to work the same way?