Why Is WWE Destroyed in 2019 ?

I was a wwe fan in the attitude era. I however moved on ever since wwe got PG. I heard that the ratings for wwe were at an all time low. I wondered why so after 15 years i tuned into RAW and i literally pulled my hair out with frustration. I bloody clown in a mask called Sin Cara who i will refer to as Botch Cara... show more I was a wwe fan in the attitude era. I however moved on ever since wwe got PG. I heard that the ratings for wwe were at an all time low. I wondered why so after 15 years i tuned into RAW and i literally pulled my hair out with frustration. I bloody clown in a mask called Sin Cara who i will refer to as Botch Cara becuz thats what he deserves to be called was botching a match. I then realised that Wwe is failing becuz Botch Cara botches matches and lowers their quality. Why has wwe still employeed this piece of poop. Why dont they just fire him and ignore his existance like Chris Benoit ? WWE IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE CHRIS BENOIT TOOK THEM TO NEW HEIGHTS BUT THEY IGNORE HIM FOR ONE MISTAKE. MEANWHILE BOTCH CARA DESTROYED THE COMPANY AND IS SHITING ON THE BRAND YET THE CHOOSE TO PROMOTE HIM WHYYYYY ???
5 answers 5