If you drop a crystal and it gets scratched or cracks very slightly will it bring you bad luck and if not will it still work the same?

I'm not sure if those scratches and ridges were there or not but I didn't notice them until after I dropped it

It fell on carpet but hit my radiator.

If I meditate with it will I still feel positive energy from it or will it give me bad luck

• Marco
    Favorite Answer

It is not bad luck at all. You can not damage to the crystals energy this way. Think about how much it has been smashed, scratched, and crushed before it was ever touched by human hands. It may diminish it a little, but it will not change the energy from positive to negative.

But if it makes you feel better, pet a cat. It's not lucky or anything, but it will make you feel better.

Crystals are fancy rocks. They work just as regular rocks.

They work just the same with cracks and scratches, they do not work at all.

The people selling crystals are frauds.

• mimi

Crystals have no power. Seek God while you can, because he is seeking you but he needs your permission to work in your life the way he wants to. It's your choice. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-crystals.html

if you put your faith into a crystal, i am certain satan can make all kinds of things happen for you. God has given satan permission to do such things, to those who put their faith into objects, and not in God. i'm sure satan will give you all kinds of powers through your belief in that crystal, but at what cost? only your soul.

It will work exactly the same as it did before...which is not at all.