I would like to connect 2 routers to become 1 network so my phone will interchange between the 2 seamlessly.?

I have 2 access points (bedroom and living room) and 2 routers, i'd like to make them 1 network with same credentials etc so whichever has the strongest signal my phone will connect to, like for example if you connect to an airport/mall wifi, no matter where you walk you device will change between the different... show more I have 2 access points (bedroom and living room) and 2 routers, i'd like to make them 1 network with same credentials etc so whichever has the strongest signal my phone will connect to, like for example if you connect to an airport/mall wifi, no matter where you walk you device will change between the different routers without swapping network and reconnecting. At the moment when i am out of reach of the living room wifi my phone will disconnect then reconnect to the bedroom.