Do you think the justice system is happy that Jeff Epstein committed suicide?

Jeff Epstein committed suicide because I don't he would win the sex trafficking case. No one ever gets acquitted. Jeff dodged a bullet. People can sue him, but he is dead and he has no family to give his money too. Sex offender registry leads to suicide or murder. Megan Law didn't exactly help the... show more Jeff Epstein committed suicide because I don't he would win the sex trafficking case. No one ever gets acquitted. Jeff dodged a bullet. People can sue him, but he is dead and he has no family to give his money too. Sex offender registry leads to suicide or murder. Megan Law didn't exactly help the victims it made it worse. We are talk about small sex crimes like Statutory rape and peeing in a park. But do you think the police and justice system will be happy if sex offenders commit suicide so it will make them happy.