Is my best friend disrespecting my mom help ?

Me and my Bestfriend been friends for nearly 5 years but my best friend now complains how she dislikes how my mother speaks to her my mother will see my Bestfriend and give her a dry hey and won’t ask her how she been or anything my best friend said that offends her she told me if my mother had a problem with her... show more Me and my Bestfriend been friends for nearly 5 years but my best friend now complains how she dislikes how my mother speaks to her my mother will see my Bestfriend and give her a dry hey and won’t ask her how she been or anything my best friend said that offends her she told me if my mother had a problem with her she should just tell her. Because my Bestfriend family does treat me like second family when they see me they will be very excited and ask how I’m doing and have a conversation with me on the other end my mother doesn’t do that to my Bestfriend. Also my Bestfriend goes on and on and explains how my mother has a nasty attitude and how she thinks my mother boyfriend is cheating on her I kinda got pissed off because she shouldn’t have went to far. I understand how she feels that my mother doesn’t talk to her which she doesn’t but my Bestfriend mother treats me like family what should I do help ? Is my Bestfriend in the wrong ?
2 answers 2