Why do people trust government, corporations and politicians when they are all equally coming for our rights and lie constantly?

You won't see me rep the American flag when they come to try and confiscate peoples personal property and arrest them for their speech. Put a Homeland security card carrier in the grave, they call our forefathers terrorists. Also the FBI have disrupted and subverted civilian organizations who are a threat to... show more You won't see me rep the American flag when they come to try and confiscate peoples personal property and arrest them for their speech. Put a Homeland security card carrier in the grave, they call our forefathers terrorists. Also the FBI have disrupted and subverted civilian organizations who are a threat to government "authority", authority that comes from the consent of the governed, consent which they try to force or fabricate through various methods. Corporations and the government are in cahoots. Corporations lie on a constant basis and also push the states narrative, the corporate media is pretty much government propaganda, I can continue.
O.D.D TV | End of the Tunnel (Feat. K-Rino & Tony Mac)▶️️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzO838zEG...