Im raising my daughter the wrong way, im forcing her to be popular. Should i just stop or continue?

In school i was a loser. I was fat, ugly, and had no friends. The girls laughed at me, the jocks bullied me, and the teachers never really took the time to remember my name. I swore i would never let this happen to my daughter. So since she was born ive been sectretly raising her to be popular. I buy her nice... show more In school i was a loser. I was fat, ugly, and had no friends. The girls laughed at me, the jocks bullied me, and the teachers never really took the time to remember my name. I swore i would never let this happen to my daughter. So since she was born ive been sectretly raising her to be popular. I buy her nice popular clothes, i force her to join the Cheerleading squad and wont let her date who she wants, instead i suggest she dates jock only. Shes in highschool. To make things worse i raised her to be rude, snotty, and conceded, and bully other girls. Please, i am not a bad person...i did all this just so that what happened to me would never happen to her. But i feel bad. Sometimes, i cry. I feel bad that she doesnt know the truth. I dont know what to do at this point. Should i continue so that society doesnt hurt her? Or tell her the truth which might send her into a deep depression?