Why am I having difficulties finding information about this on internet?

I have a doctor who was reviewing my resulting of elevated liver enzymes and mild liver inflammation. she knew that I used to drink a lot at night time because I admitted to that but she said on the results it didn't say it was alcoholic hepatitis and ive been told that it was non alcoholic related and it could... show more I have a doctor who was reviewing my resulting of elevated liver enzymes and mild liver inflammation. she knew that I used to drink a lot at night time because I admitted to that but she said on the results it didn't say it was alcoholic hepatitis and ive been told that it was non alcoholic related and it could have been from fatty liver. also she said that I could have just been sick or had a cold. but I tried to google search what causes a cold to get elevated liver enzymes and mild liver inflammation but im not finding anything on the internet. however I did sometimes mix booze with advil. the mayo clinic said that advil and alcohol together can cause harm to liver as to why I believe that was the case. because I even asked my doctor if I need to quit drinking but she said it's fine to drink 1 or 2 drinks in moderation. i went for a liver ultrasound recently and my liver was good and i still drink in moderation. is it possible it could have just been advil and alcohol together?