Friends turning on me?

During this Summer, a couple of my friends suddenly turned on me and started having problems with me for no real reason. They collaborated and put me into a terrible situation where they all attacked me and disregarded my feelings. They then threw me out like garbage and it was a very messy split. Now, school has... show more During this Summer, a couple of my friends suddenly turned on me and started having problems with me for no real reason. They collaborated and put me into a terrible situation where they all attacked me and disregarded my feelings. They then threw me out like garbage and it was a very messy split. Now, school has started and I see them all in the hallways and they talk **** about me collectively. I’m not completely sure as to why it really hurts, but it does. Probably because even after the whole ordeal, I never spoke badly about them to others who asked about the drama and I continue to respect them as people. But they were so quick to throw my name out into the dirt after the split and spread rumors, laugh about me, etc. I was friends with them for so long and when a minor inconvenience happens, they push me to the side and talk badly of me? It really ruined my day when I clearly saw them talking about me today and I know it’s nothing but just ahhh, any advice?

PS- 2 people who were involved are now good friends because of the altercation, and I know that they’re only friends because they both “hate” me now??