Anyone here an RN/LPN/CNA/MA with charges on background?

Hello guys, I m 22 years old currently and when I was 18 years old back in 2015 I was hanging with the wrong crowd and long story short got arrested for possession of marijuana, I went to court, completed a diversion program and got the charge dismissed but the arrest still shows on my record...I have always... show more Hello guys, I m 22 years old currently and when I was 18 years old back in 2015 I was hanging with the wrong crowd and long story short got arrested for possession of marijuana, I went to court, completed a diversion program and got the charge dismissed but the arrest still shows on my record...I have always dreamed of being an RN, but this stupid incident that happened when I was just a teen is scaring me and I worry I wont be able to find a job or get licensure because of this dismissed charge. Is there anyone who had trouble with the law but was still able to get into the healthcare industry?

I want honest answers please because I want to know if I have a shot at making my dreams come true!