Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 4 months ago

Where do I report something that is not medically normal for anyone, but doctors wont believe it because it goes against their training?


Everybody says that I'm lying when I'm really not. It has to be reported somewhere that it can be taken seriously.

Update 2:

The police don't believe me, much like they treated me when I told them that I was raped for years by witches in voodoo rituals. I'll never go to the police for help, or doctors for that matter, they always just make things worse.

2 Answers

  • 4 months ago

    If its a medical problem, you report the symptoms to a doctor and they will look for signs to determine the cause.  If its a psychological issue, you see a psychologist and explain your symptoms.  If its a legal issue and the police won't help, maybe you could find an attorney that offers free or low cost services to victims. 

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    The police department.....

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.