promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 7 months ago

Name of the agency, the phone number, and whether each is part of the federal? a) My grandma can t get into her bank with her wheelchair.?


b) The sales tax is too high

c) I want to open a liquor store. What sort of permits do I need?

2 Answers

  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    There isn't one number to call.

    Generally, you don't make a complaint about file an ADA lawsuit. This one is federal.

    Sales tax is a state issue...and the only way to complain is the call their state representatives.

    Liquor store, state issue, lots of different licenses and permits...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

    a) Tell her to have someone else do her banking.

    b) Tough luck. It is what it is.

    c) You need more than just permits. You need a license to sell liquor, which is very expensive, plus millions of dollars.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.